Inspiring Atlanta students, one grant at a time!
Win up to $20,000 for programs and activities that help area students.
Your McDonald’s of Greater Atlanta Owner/Operators are fueling the imagination, education and growth of area students with Golden Grants, a local program that supports individuals, educators, programs and organizations serving students grades K-12.
Grants will be awarded in the following amounts based on creativity and hands-on application of projects:
- One grant awarded in the amount of $20,000
- One grant awarded in the amount of $10,000
- Ten grants awarded in the amount of $1,000
- Total: $40,000
Qualifying activities include the following, as long as need is demonstrated:
- Arts activities
- Education initiatives
- Mentorship and empowerment programs
- After-school programs
- Community service
- Sports activities
- COVID-19 relief-related efforts
Interested teachers can apply for a 2021 grant by choosing a county from the drop-down menu and completing the application. Only one application per program/initiative/organization will be accepted.
Click here for eligibility requirements.
First and foremost, we want to thank you for the hard work, dedication to teach our next generation of leaders, and your participation in our 2021 Golden Grants.
Here is the timeline for our next steps:
• January: Judges will review all entries.
• February 1: We will email all the winners.
• February 14: Winners ceremony.
Winner Announcement: February 2022
Click here for the list of 2020 winners.